Join Us for Our Upcoming Team and Hiring Essentials Workshop A workshop for Business Owners and Their Teams. Hosted by EWH Small Business Accounting
Join Us for Our Upcoming Team and Hiring Essentials Workshop
A workshop for Business Owners and Their Teams.
Hosted by EWH Small Business Accounting
Currently with the tight job market, finding qualified talent is getting harder. Having the essential skills to hire, motivate, and communicate is essential for your business.
In this workshop, you will learn the 6 key motivators that every person has and how understanding these, and knowing their motivators can help you improve your communication, relationships, and leadership. Utilizing this with DISC and behavioral styles, we will explore how to use to these tools in the hiring process helping you to better understand how to communicate, support and train your new hires. This also will help you to establish job benchmarking to best match candidates to the position you are hiring, to reduce turnover and increase employee retention and fulfillment.
- Learn the 6 key motivators that drive every human being
- Understand how to utilize these 6 motivators to improve your communication and leadership
- Discover how to better match candidates to the job using job benchmarks
- Learn how to use DISC and Motivators to develop job benchmarks for the position
- Know the 5 values in which people know they are appreciated
- Learn better ways to communicate during your hiring process, setting yourself and the new hire up to succeed!
- Plus, additional tools and insights to improve your hiring and retention!
Please note this session may be filmed
(Wednesday) 10:45 am - 12:15 pm
EWH Small Business Accounting
20670 Watertown Road, Waukesha, WI 53186