Join Us for Motivators: Culture Destroyers or Collaborators It can be challenging to understand why our friends, family members, neighbors, co-workers, or
It can be challenging to understand why our friends, family members, neighbors, co-workers, or others make certain decisions. Particularly when those decisions seem flawed or perhaps even self-defeating, now imagine your future is very much tied together. How we make decisions and what we value in making those decisions can bring us closer together, create challenges, and sometimes even risk pulling us apart.
In the ever-changing times we live in, we have to account for a myriad of different demands: technology, lifestyle, labor, and ever-evolving social norms. The key to capitalizing on these changes is to understand the Motivators Model and why people do what they do. There are 6 reasons people do what they do; understanding and appreciating these differences is key to integrating the Motivator Model for high performing teams. This will allow you to anticipate challenges with team members in advance, help better understand where to start with relationship building, and resolve challenges that have shown up.
- Understanding your own and others’ motivator perspectives
- Recognizing the impact your motivators have on your decision making
- Identifying the motivators/values and perspectives of others
- Understanding the natural challenges between these Motivators
- Bridging the Difference when challenges occur
- Appreciating each other’s differences
- Understanding the value & results each Motivator bring to the team
**Each workshop will end with a 30 minute Q/A session.**
(Friday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm