Join Us for Our Introduction to Emotional Intelligence Emotional intelligence is defined as “a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and
Emotional intelligence is defined as “a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges, and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.” But why is this important, you might ask. How does this drive smarter business decisions, create better office relationships, and generate a stronger, more positive company culture? In this training we will provide participants an introduction understanding of Emotional Intelligence and EQ-i 2.0 assessment used to help people better understand their own emotional intelligence. With this amazing new skill set in hand participants will:
- Learn what Emotional Intelligence Is and Is Not!
- Discover the applications of Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding how EQ-i 2.0 assessment tool works
- Learn the Five Key Categories and Fifteen driving factors of Emotional Intelligence
- Understand the four main factors contributing to your well-being and overall happiness
- Learn the Four main factors and derailers of Leadership Potential
Learn how to improve and find more balance in your emotional intelligence for a higher quality of life, and to improve your results
This session is organized in a simple, easy, and fun format, enabling you to growth personal and professionally!
(Monday) 10:00 am - 11:00 am
EWH Small Business Accounting S.C.
20670 Watertown Road, Waukesha, WI 53186