Join Us - “Growth Essentials” Hosted by the EWH University Small Business and State Financial Bank Since 1979 EWH Small Business Accounting has worked with
Join Us – “Growth Essentials”
Hosted by the EWH University Small Business and State Financial Bank
Since 1979 EWH Small Business Accounting has worked with over 2,200 Small Businesses on a monthly basis, not to mention thousands of others at year-end. Reflecting on his years of experience working with many small business owners, Ed Hastreiter has developed a list of “10 Secrets” based on the patterns of success and failure he’s witnessed. Success in business cannot be guaranteed – implement these 10 Secrets and your chances of success will be far greater!
- Product or Service Exceeds Customer Expectations
- Quality, Well Trained Staff
- Owners Work ON Their Business, Not IN Their Business
- Solid Financial Equity
- Learning is a Life-Long Commitment
- Owner Must Have Integrity
- Owners Have a Passion for Their Business
- Deal with Facts and Not Opinions
- Grow Smart by Setting Written Goals
- Have and Know Your Business Model
Developing an Entrepreneurial Vision
We will discuss the essentials of growth and how to gauge your business making it a turn-key operation by referencing some of the concepts in the E-Myth Revisited. This workshop will help you to begin thinking about where you’re at, where you want to be, and what needs to be done in your business to help you achieve your vision.
Please note these sessions may be filmed or photographed and used in marketing activities by EWH.
(Tuesday) 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
State Bank Financial
401 Main St #100, La Crosse, WI 54601