Join Us for an Upcoming Fundamental of Financials for Restaurateurs Workshop As a restaurant or bar owner, GM or the manager of another hospitality business, you have to
Join Us for an Upcoming Fundamental of Financials for Restaurateurs Workshop
As a restaurant or bar owner, GM or the manager of another hospitality business, you have to be on your game when it comes to numbers. To be truly successful, you need to understand the financials behind your business. Whether you’re just getting started, understand the basics, or just want to hone your financial management practices in your business, this class is for you! Our split day format allows you to choose what fits your needs – and your schedule the best!
Sign up for one or both sessions!
Morning Workshop – Profitability – 8:30 – 12:00
In this four hour session, we will discuss profitability in your business, exploring:
- Business cash flow A to Z
- Your Financial Statements: Balance Sheet, P & L, Cash Flow Statement
- Understand how statements work together, what to look for and knowing your financial position
- In-depth look at your income statement: the importance of knowing your percentages
- Understand your food costs, labor costs and gross profit margin %
- Determine your break-even point after budgeting for profitability, loan payments, & purchases
- Increasing sales: 4 strategies
Afternoon Workshop –Budgeting, Managing and Understanding Cash Flow – 12:30 – 4:00
In this four hour session, we will focus on managing cash in your business, covering:
- Assembling a budget for your Restaurant
- Utilize a 6-week cash flow forecast
- The 3 main drivers of cash flow and how estimated tax payments impact cash flow
- Restaurant KPI’s to pay attention to!
- 12 ways restaurants can increase sales, profit & cash flow
- Testing the “what if” theory with your numbers and how small shifts make a big difference
(Monday) 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
EWH Small Business Accounting S.C.
20670 Watertown Road, Waukesha, WI 53186