Join Us for Our Upcoming Workshop - "Cash Flow Fundamentals" Whether you are just getting started, understand the basics, or just want to
Join Us for Our Upcoming Workshop – “Cash Flow Fundamentals”
Whether you are just getting started, understand the basics, or just want to hone your financial management practices in your business, this class is for you! Our split day format allows you to choose what fits your needs – and your schedule – the best!
Sign up for one or both sessions!
Morning Workshop – Cash Flow Fundamentals
In this session, we will focus on managing cash in your business, covering:
- Business Cash Flow A to Z
- A review of your financial statements: balance sheet, P & L, cash flow statement
- Understand how statements work together, what to look for and knowing your financial position
- How estimated tax payments impact cash flow
- All 3 statements on one easy-to-read page
- Your most important scorecard: The Cash Flow Statement
- The 3 main drivers of cash flow
- How to utilize a 6-week cash flow forecast
Afternoon Workshop – Profitability Fundamentals
In this session we will discuss profitability in your business, exploring:
- An in-depth look at your Income Statement: The importance of knowing your percentages
- Your cost of goods sold and gross profit margin %
- How to determine your break-even point
- Understanding how your break-even point changes after budgeting for profitability, loan payments & purchases
- Four strategies for increasing sales
- Creating and focusing on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- 10 ways to increase sales, profit, and cash flow
- Testing the “What If” theory with your numbers and how small shifts make a big difference
Cost: Free for EWH clients! If you are not yet a client, contact us for pricing information.
Please note these sessions may be filmed.
(Wednesday) 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
EWH Small Business Accounting S.C.
20670 Watertown Road, Waukesha, WI 53186