Join Us for Our Upcoming Workshop - Cash Flow and Financial Essentials Looking for a quick overview of how to better understand and manage cash flow in your business? In this
Join Us for Our Upcoming Workshop – Cash Flow and Financial Essentials
Looking for a quick overview of how to better understand and manage cash flow in your business? In this fast-paced, fun 90 minutes introductory session you’ll get a sneak peek at our Cash Flow Fundamentals Workshop. You will receive insight on how to implement a numbers-based strategy when it comes to managing the cash flow within your business, including:
- Tips to increase cash flow
- How to understand and utilize your financial statements
- Ways your business and personal finances are connected
- How to set key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- The difference between cash and profit
- Keys to obtaining financing from a lender
- Implementing a bookkeeping system to keep track of all cash coming in and going out
- How to maintain a proper audit trail, with checks and balances and proper record keeping
- Ideas on how to run your small business more profitably and successfully!
This session is organized in a simple, easy, and fun format, enabling you to better manage cash flow! Sign up today!
Please Note: 11:00 – 11:30 will be used as a short networking period and the workshop will then begin at 11:30.
(Wednesday) 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Join Us for Leadership Conversations: Coaching & Feedback Coaching, Feedback, and the Principles that guide you are essential qualities of high-quality leadership. In this Mastery class, you
Coaching, Feedback, and the Principles that guide you are essential qualities of high-quality
leadership. In this Mastery class, you will learn the fundamentals of giving quality feedback
to help people hear what they need to hear so that they can understand it. You will learn the
steps to providing feedback and a framework to guide you in the different aspects of those
crucial conversations with your team members. This session will give you the tools to facilitate
conversations you need with your team to acknowledge them for what they did great and areas
- Essential steps to high-quality feedback and coaching
- How to focus on what is great
- How to share areas of improvements
(Friday) 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Join Us for Negotiation, Values and Conflict Resolution Conflict, unfortunately, is inevitable in any business and team. Understanding how turn conflict around to build trust can turn
Conflict, unfortunately, is inevitable in any business and team. Understanding how turn conflict around to build trust can turn challenges into opportunities and, most importantly, trust! In this session, we will focus on facilitating difficult conversations and sharing strategies to get through conflict. Additionally, we will bring this session in for a landing with a simple exercise that will empower you with a reminder of how to always look at it through another person’s eyes and shoes. Reminding us that to be understood, we must first seek to understand, and from there that understanding, appreciation, and caring will be the shining light at the end of the road.
- Turn conflict into trust
- How to resolve conflict
- From Conflict to Collaboration
- Tools to bridge conflict & facilitate difficult conversations
(Friday) 10:30 am - 12:30 pm