Whether you are just getting started, understand the basics, or just want to hone your financial management practices in your business, this class is for you! Our split day format allows you to choose what fits your needs – and your schedule – the best!
Sign up for one or both sessions!
Morning Workshop – Cash Flow
In this four hour session, we will focus on managing cash in your business, covering:
- Business Cash Flow A to Z
- A review of your financial statements: Balance Sheet, P & L, Cash Flow Statement
- Understand how statements work together, what to look for and knowing your financial position
- How estimated tax payments impact cash flow
- All 3 statements on one easy-to-read page
- Your most important scorecard: The Cash Flow Statement
- The 3 main drivers of cash flow
- How to utilize a 6-week cash flow forecast
Afternoon Workshop – Profitability
In this four hour session, we will discuss profitability in your business, exploring:
- An in-depth look at your Income Statement: The importance of knowing your percentages
- Your Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit Margin %
- How to determine your Break-even Point
- Understanding how your Break-even Point changes after budgeting for profitability, loan payments & purchases
- Four strategies for increasing sales
- Creating and focusing on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- 10 ways to increase sales, profit, and cash flow
- Testing the “What If” theory with your numbers and how small shifts make a big difference
Register for Upcoming Classes!
A challenge facing many small business owners is the ability to understand their numbers, making it difficult to make sound financial decisions. EWH University workshops will teach you how to read, understand, and use your financial statements to produce measurable financial results.