EWH University Lender Training Program for Bankers and Lenders
Looking for a program to train your lenders? Looking to provide your team the critical skills and tools to bring in good loans and build a solid book of business? Then this Lender Training Program is for you!
We made a great decision to send our small business lenders to EWH University. As a community bank, most of our customers are small businesses. EWH’s classes were instrumental in helping us appreciate and understand the needs of our customers.
Matt Weiss, Credit Administration Officer, Tri City National Bank
What You’ll Get
Our workshops are organized in a simple, easy, and fun format, enabling you to better work with prospective and current borrowers!
- Learn how to read and understand financial statements
- Learn how to read a tax return: 1040, 1065, 1120 and 1120S
- Learn how to find cash flow on tax returns
- Learn how to spot and identify the 17 key financial trends
- In-class exercises and demo’s
- 11 classroom sessions (26-hour investment)
- Learn about the Diamond Communication Model and how to communicate financial information to prospective borrowers
Cost: Contact us for pricing information!
Register for Upcoming Classes
Looking for more information on the program?
Fill out the form below and receive the full EWH Lender Program outline.