Join Us for Team & Hiring Essentials Currently, with the tight job market, finding qualified talent is getting harder. Having the essential
Currently, with the tight job market, finding qualified talent is getting harder. Having the essential skills to hire, motivate, and communicate is essential for your business.
In this workshop, you will learn the 6 key motivators that every person has and how understanding these and knowing their motivators can help you improve your communication, relationships, and leadership. Utilizing this with DISC and behavioral styles, we will explore how to use these tools in the hiring process, helping you better understand how to communicate, support, and train your new hires. This also will help you establish job benchmarking to best match candidates to the position you are hiring to reduce turnover and increase employee retention and fulfillment.
- Learn the 6 key motivators that drive every human being
- Understand how to utilize the 6 motivators to improve your communication & leadership
- Discover how to better match candidates to the job using benchmarking
- Learn how to use DISC and Motivators to develop benchmarks for the position
- Know the 5 values in which people know they are appreciated
- Better ways to communicate during the hiring process, setting yourself and the new hire up to succeed
- Additional tools and insights to improve your hiring and retention.
(Wednesday) 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
EWH Small Business Accounting
20670 Watertown Road, Waukesha, WI 53186