Looking to understand some of the basic essentials related to taxes? Join us for a 2-hour session designed to help the small business owner understand basic concepts
Join us for a 2-hour session designed to help the small business owner understand basic concepts related to understanding taxes, and tips to help save on taxes. Topics vary from a general overview of taxes to how to implement a tax strategy that makes sense for you and your business.
- 5 factors impacting your tax position
- Standard and Itemized Deductions
- Common business and personal deductions to help you reduce your tax liability
- A basic overview of reading your personal tax return
- Know when you’re taxed if taking money out of your business
- Tax saving vehicles like Retirement Plans and HSA’s
- Red Flags to help you avoid an audit
- Maintaining an Audit Trail to account for all cash coming in and out
- How Section 179 and Cost Segregation studies can lower your tax liability
- Why paying off your business’s loans doesn’t reduce your taxes
- Pass-through entities and the S Corporation option
- What is double taxation on C Corporations?
- Tax terminology converted to easy-to-understand terms
Please note sessions may be filmed or photographed and used in marketing activities by EWH.
(Wednesday) 8:30 am - 10:30 am
EWH Small Business Accounting S.C.
20670 Watertown Road, Waukesha, WI 53186