Just getting started, understand the basics, or just want to hone your financial practices in your personal life, this is for you! Whether you’re just getting
Whether you’re just getting started, understand the basics, or just want to hone your financial management practices in your personal life, this class is for you!
Topics will include:
- Understanding personal finances
- Putting together your financial team
- How to put together a personal budget
- Go Home with a personal budget in place
- Implementing a 6-week cash flow forecast
- Understanding the difference between earnings and net worth
- Understand a personal financial statement and a statement of net worth
- Learn 2 strategies to increase your net worth
- Understand good debt vs. bad debt
- Understand the difference of appreciating assets and depreciating assets
- Learn about the psychology of wealth
- Learn about debt reduction strategy
- Learn how to make money work for you
- Learn about the power of compounding
- Learn about how to build up wealth outside your business
Sign up Today!
ADDITIONAL INFO: For more information regarding EWH University Workshops, please contact Teresa at EWH Small Business Accounting at 262-649-3975. Please also note this session may be filmed.
(Friday) 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
EWH Small Business Accounting S.C.
20670 Watertown Road, Waukesha, WI 53186