Join Us for Our Upcoming Workshop Bookkeeping Essentials – The Basics of Managing Your Day-to-Day Business Accounting Hosted by EWH Small Business Accounting and Town Bank
Join Us for Our Upcoming Workshop
Bookkeeping Essentials – The Basics of Managing Your Day-to-Day Business Accounting
Hosted by EWH Small Business Accounting and Town Bank
Looking for a quick overview of how to better understand and manage your day to day accounting needs?
In this fast-paced, fun introductory session you will receive insight on how to implement a numbers-based strategy when it comes to managing the cash flow within your business, including:
- 5 critical accounting mistakes to avoid
- Implementing a bookkeeping system to keep track of all cash coming in and going out
- How to maintain a proper audit trail, with checks and balances and proper recordkeeping
- How to put an accounting and bookkeeping system in place for your small business
- Should you use QuickBooks, another software program, or do things manually?
- How you should use your QuickBooks and work with your accountant
- Different practices and best methods for what part of your bookkeeping you should do in-house, and what can be outsourced
- What you need to do day-to-day, monthly, and at yearend, and 2 primary ways to engage with your accountant
- Keeping track of cash coming in and cash going out
- The different types of taxes to be aware of
- The 3 different roles and position when form your accounts payable, to bookkeeping to your accounting
- The financial information you need to receive, and how often you should be getting it
- How to make bookkeeping easy to prepare for yearend taxes
Please note the sessions may be filmed or photographed and used in marketing activities by EWH.
(Wednesday) 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
4732 W Lisbon Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53208