Learn the 4 DISC Communication and Behavioral Styles to Improve Communication and Teamwork!
What You’ll Get
Do you think Tweets, Snapchats, and text messages may not be the best way to build relationships for effective communication? Do you feel that you have reached your limit of dealing with difficult people? Join us for this seminar and you will learn the best way to communicate in these tough situations.
Our DISC seminar includes a personalized computer-generated assessment based on the DISC Behavioral Model that will provide you with specific information about your communication preferences, as well as how to effectively “read” people and communicate with others.
Our program will cover the following:
- The universal language of the DISC Model
- How to understand a person’s natural communication style and how it impacts your communication
- The importance of understanding individual strengths and potential limitations
- Recognizing the motivational drives and fears in yourself and others
- Learn how to “read” others and adapt your communication style for better communication
- Learn how to “read” others buying styles and adapt your selling style to increase sales
- Identify potential stresses and ways you can recharge your batteries
This session is organized in a simple, easy, and fun format, enabling you to better manage your team! Sign up today!
Cost: Contact us for pricing information!